Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared.
Alot of people are like addicted to this song, boyf included. This song is nice worhxzxzxz.
Ever thought of singing this song to a typical xian lian? Picture this scene. You saw this lian-ster down the road, then you are listening to this song. Suddenly, you halt and then stare at the lian-ster, then you started singing this song. What do you think will happen? I wonder..
People, go try it. Then tell me what happen ok? Thanks loads. {:
Ok, i admit that im bored. But im curious about the outcome of the scene. Give it an ending people!
Life's a draggggg. My life is filled with lerthargy, due to the homework load and daily tests. I've been sleeping like 2-3am daily? How great! Today, i feel queasy. Thought i was going to meet Father soon. Haha. Wonder how long i still have to endure this kind of life?
Stop framing me in your damn blog. In bid to blog down all my faults, have you ever tried sitting down and reflect about you own actions? All the negative emotions that you have caused. How can you possibly ignore all this? Fine. I shall not waste my time on you anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment